Designed for installation on fixed, permanent ladders of virtually any height, Gemtor ladder climber’s safety systems feature a safety sleeve that automatically follows the ascending and descending movements of a worker along a fixed ladder. If a slip or fall occurs, a locking mechanism engages, limiting the fall to a few inches and reducing the possibility of serious injury.
Gemtor ladder systems Include:
- Full-body harness
- 100′ of stainless steel cable (other lengths available, 30′ minimum)
- Most installations can be completed by maintenance personnel in less than one hour.
The 6000 Series features a removable safety sleeve (Model 6002), so that a worker can take the sleeve with him from site to site. The 6000 Series is an economical solution for situations with many ladders in use. Workers need only one sleeve per user, and can hook up to any Gemtor 6000 Series system.
Model # 6001
Complete system includes:
• Model # 6002– Safety sleeve w/ energy absorber and carabiner
• Model # 933 – Ladder climber’s harness
• 100′ of 5/16″ diameter stainless steel cable
(other lengths are available)
• Model # 6008 – Non-Metallic cable guides to be spaced at 35′ intervals
• Upper and lower mounting brackets and necessary installation hardware
Model # 6010
Complete 100′ assembly without a safety sleeve or harness.
Model 6002 Safety Sleeve $230.00
Model 933 Ladder Climbers Harness $62.25
Model 6008 Cable Guide / Call for Price 866-601-5552